Upcoming Enhancements to the MPF Program and MPF Product Selling and Servicing Guides Available on Allregs
Effective Date: December 31, 2020
The MPF Program is pleased to announce that we are currently in the process of making enhancements to the MPF Program Guide, the Selling and Servicing Guides for MPF Traditional, MPF Xtra and MPF Government MBS (MPF Guides) and the MPF Custody Manual that are published on Allregs.com. We are changing the format of the MPF Guides and MPF Custody Manual and are converting them from the current PDF format back to the HTML format. With this conversion the MPF Guides will have the following enhancements and features:
- HTML Re-Implementation: The MPF Guides and MPF Custody Manual will have enhanced functionality provided through HTML format including improved searchability, logic layout and will provide a similar viewing experience to that of other investors, such as Fannie Mae.
- Enhanced Search Features: Users will now be able to easily navigate to a specific guide section within the populated search results and will no longer have to search within the PDF document.
- Investor Quick View/ Modal Implementation: This enhancement allows the MPF Program to link directly to the most recent Investor content that is referenced in the MPF Guides. For example, it will allow a user to easily navigate from the MPF Xtra Selling and Servicing Guides directly to the referenced content for Fannie Mae. When a user selects the highlighted reference to a specific Fannie Mae guide section a pop up window will appear with the most recent referenced content from Fannie Mae.
- Archiving and Revision History: This feature provides the ability for users to see the applicable revision histories. As updates are made to sections and chapters of the MPF Guides and the MPF Custody Manual throughout the calendar year, the previous versions are linked in the document headers. An annual archive library is published in the table of contents so that the annual snapshots of the MPF Guides are memorialized year over year.
PFIs should note that:
- This conversion process will be taking place on the MPF Guides and MPF Custody Manual that are currently live on Allregs website. This means that you may temporarily notice that some MPF Guides are still in the old PDF format while others are in the new HTML format. We currently anticipate the conversion of all MPF Guides and the MPF Custody Manual to be completed in the coming weeks. Please note that the MPF Guides and MPF Custody Manual that are published on Allregs, whether they are in PDF or HTML format, are the most recent versions.
- The format of the MPF Announcements, MPF Direct Selling Guide, Forms, Exhibits and Glossary will not be changed and they will remain in PDF format.
- The manner in which PFIs register to receive MPF Announcements or how they receive MPF Announcements from Allregs will not change.
- This conversion applies solely to the MPF Program Guide and MPF Product specific Selling and Servicing Guides for MPF Traditional, MPF Xtra, MPF Government MBS and the MPF Custody manual that are published on Allregs.com. The MPF Guides that are published on the MPF Website (www.fhlbmpf.com) will remain in PDF format.
- Marketing Bulletin- 2020-23